The Association Tarwa N-Tiniri
The association Tarwa N-Tiniri was founded in the region of Ouarzazate on September 06, 2018, by musicians who are purposing to show the cultural, artistic, economic and social development of the Moroccan society.
Photo: Delivering goods to nomadic families such as clothes and other equipment. Our Norwegian collaborator Hilde Marie Nilsdatter Johnsen, who organized the collection in Norway. Our board members held the driving and delivered the goods.
The association are working for
Participate in festivals and tourism weeks at the regional, national and international level, to initiate and serve the national and international arena. Achieve and advertise the concept of culture and show the authentic Moroccan heritage. To provide this, we aim to restore some traditions organizing cultural events and festivals local, nationwide or internationally. It is also in our interests to offer music lessons to participants, with this also organize competitions related to music heritage and dance performance.
Tolerance and equality
- One our main goals is to make tolerance and equality and rejecting all forms of extremism and discrimination.
- We also work to organize medical campaigns and provide social services and help the nomadic people or people in need in rural areas. For that, we search for cooperation with individuals, institutions inside and outside Morocco to achieve comprehensive development for the region.
- Our goals are also to encourage youths for education and literacy in local villages.
Join us – let us do an act of kindness
The association program is to help with the development of societies in the south-east region of Morocco. We have been collecting clothes, tents, bicycles and so on, to give families in need. The power of words is that a life can be launched with as little as a single phrase, an uplifting word or an act of kindness. Think of the power we wield and the impact we can make if we become more intentional about encouraging a better future. If you want to support us with this important work, please follow the donation button and be free to donate what you afford.
We will update the page with news as soon we have collected enough to be able to help.
Click on the button – and donate. Million thanks.
Planting the values of tolerance and equality, rejecting all forms of extremism and discrimination
OUR MAIN GOALS
- Participate in festivals and tourism weeks at the regional, national and international level, to activate and serve the national and international arena.
- Giving theoretical and practical lessons in music to the participants.
- Organizing competitions in the fields related to music, heritage and dance performance.
- Interest in authentic Moroccan heritage.
- Work to restore life to some customs and traditions associated with local activities and events and protect them from extinction.
- Creating and disseminating artistic culture by organizing cultural and artistic events and festivals locally, nationally and internationally.
- Achieve and disseminate the concept of culture.
- Attention to the conditions of artists in the belief in the principle of solidarity and social solidarity.
- Contribute to supporting the cultural path through culture and art.
- Planting the values of tolerance and equality, rejecting all forms of extremism and discrimination.
- Organize medical campaigns and provide social services and assistance for the families of the nomadic people in the desert and mountain areas and the needy and the rural population.
- Cooperating with individuals, institutions and national and foreign bodies to achieve comprehensive development for the region.
- To establish partnerships and cooperation with departments and associations of common interest, with local and regional groups, and with various social and economic actors inside and outside the country to contribute to sustainable development.
- Work to encourage schooling and literacy in the local village.
- Exchange visits and missions with national and international associations and bodies and participate in workshops inside and outside Morocco.